AAU Center for Linguistics
The primary aims of CfL are to support, encourage and collaborate in RESEARCH in
- THEORETICAL LINGUISTICS,
- the field of COMPARATIVE LINGUISTICS with a focus on Formal Linguistics and Linguistic Typology, including
- Cognitive and Experimental Linguistics,
- Computational and Quantitative Linguistics,
- Language Acquisition, Learning and Teaching,
- The Teaching of Grammar,
- Style and Syntax,
- African Languages, Scandinavian Languages, Finno-Ugric Languages, Russian, Slovak and Turkish.
CfL organises the Cercle Linguistique de la Scandinavie (CLS) which is an aperiodic series of meetings taking up for discussion topics in linguistics. Membership is not open.
* Meet Chomsky (Mrs Götzsche’s late cairn terrier; passed away on 26 Jan 2012)